TLC Aesthetics eyelash extensions are a semi-permanent beauty treatment that involves applying synthetic, faux mink, or silk fibers to your natural lashes to enhance their length, thickness, and curl. Our eyelash extensions are typically applied one at a time using a specially formulated, semi-permanent glue that should not irritate or damage the natural lash. The lash is only applied to an existing lash, not the skin. The process takes anywhere from one to two hours depending on the desired volume.
Types of eyelash extensions:
- Classic lash extensions: The foundation of all application techniques for eyelash extensions. They are applied one at a time to each natural lash, giving an enhanced natural look.
- Volume lash extensions: We apply these specifically designed extensions in fans of two to twelve extensions to each natural lash, creating a fuller and more dramatic look.
- Hybrid lash extensions: We combine of classic and volume lash extensions. They are perfect for clients who want a fuller look without the drama of volume lash extensions.
- Mega volume extensions: When you want the most dramatic type of eyelash extensions available. We create volume by layering multiple individual lashes (up to 16 lashes) onto each natural lash. This results in a full, fluffy, and glamorous look.
Benefits of eyelash extensions:
- Longer, thicker, and fuller lashes.
- More dramatic and glamorous eyes.
- Less time spent applying makeup.
- More confidence.
Eyelash extension aftercare:
- Use a gentle lash cleanser to clean your lashes.
- Avoid using oil-based makeup products on your eyes.
- Brush your lashes daily with a lash brush.
- Avoid sleeping on your face.
60 – 90 Minutes